GET HELP NOW
Are you being refused rightfully earned overtime pay?
If you are entitled to overtime pay, but your employer refuses to pay you for the hours you have worked, you may want to contact an experienced unpaid wage and overtime lawyer.
Does this describe your situation?
If any of the following describe your situation, you may be able to file a claim to seek the compensation you should have been paid:
- Your employer will not pay you overtime for the overtime hours you’ve worked
- You are required to complete work-related tasks “off the clock”
- You are not being paid for time spent on mandatory activities such as training
- You frequently complete work-related tasks while on your breaks
- Your employer refuses to pay overtime because they did not authorize the additional hours
- Your employer is averaging your hours over two work weeks to avoid paying overtime
- Your employer purposefully miscalculates your hours to avoid paying overtime
- You are misclassified as an exempt employee
Unpaid Wage & Overtime Lawyers 877-544-5323
If you’d like to discuss your situation with our experienced unpaid wage lawyers, contact our unpaid overtime lawyers to set up a free consultation.