UNPAID WAGE & OVERTIME LAWYER
IS THIS YOU?
- Your employer will not pay you overtime for the overtime hours you've worked
- You are required to complete work-related tasks "off the clock"
- You are not being paid for time spent on mandatory activities such as training
- You frequently complete work-related tasks while on your breaks
- Your employer refuses to pay overtime because they did not authorize the additional hours
- Your employer is averaging your hours over two work weeks to avoid paying overtime
- Your employer purposefully miscalculates your hours to avoid paying overtime
- You are misclassified as an exempt employee
If you answered YES to any of the above...
You may have an unpaid wage or unpaid overtime claim. This means you may be able to file a claim to seek the compensation you should have been paid. If you'd like to discuss your situation, contact our unpaid overtime lawyers to setup a free consultation.